??????

Soulfly

Local time
12:12 AM
Hey guys I got another issue. Today it's warmed up thought I get my motered bike out and enjoy a nice ride,oh no we can't have that no.

Ok I start out pedeling getting up to speed chock is out dump the clutch keep pedeling fire up greatI pull the clutch it stops that's OK I move the choke lever down start pedaling dump the clutch fires up but when I try to give it some throddle I'm getting nothing.

I've got the needle eclip and all that is ok one thing I've noticed I don't have much range on the twist handle throdfle maybe half inch or a little more. If anybody has had this issue and figured it out I'd appreciate I really think I enjoy riding it but it doest seem like it's every Goin to hsppen.

Hard to get precise help without knowing what your carb is like, you making adjustments to it. Pics would help these guys to help you better. To test throttle you need to move it through it's range and see if it corresponds on the carb end through full motion.

I'll get some pics tomorrow. I have made no adjustments to it. I think it's the bofang? It come with the red filter cover.

When you take the pics, be sure to also include pics of where the cable adjustment is at the goose neck of the throttle end of the cable as well as where it attaches to the carburetor, be sure to slide the rubber back from that adjustment nut area as well before taking the pic.

When you take the pics, be sure to also include pics of where the cable adjustment is at the goose neck of the throttle end of the cable as well as where it attaches to the carburetor, be sure to slide the rubber back from that adjustment nut area as well before taking the pic.
Well I only have one pic. I just didn't have enough time. The way this motor ready POS "felt faker" motor ready is a joke #1 but I fixed that problem I took the filter of now the gas will flow properly. I'm just going to pedal the damn thing to my house where I can at least hang it with some straps stooping over working on it is killing me and the damned one leg kick stand I ordered a dual legged kick stand but the M F'er won't fit. I will be taking some pics I'll go through the step fuel,spark,and combustion. The one silver lining to this cloud is I have a zeda 100 I can rob parts from if I need too.

Attachments

• 20240123_181232.jpg
    20240123_181232.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 37
Back