2 stroke motorized bike not wanting to start, doesn't make any noise when I let out the clutch.

Ngk b4L how do I gap it I didn't know you have to gap it it sounds like it's going to start but it doesn't fully start.

Ngk b4L how do I gap it I didn't know you have to gap it it sounds like it's going to start but it doesn't fully start.
What magnet? Can you by chance add a picture so I can see exactly what your talking about

You need a feeler gauge, between the electrode and the ground bar should be .025", most small engine plugs come pre-gapped to around that. As long as it's not over .030.

What magnet? Can you by chance add a picture so I can see exactly what your talking about
The magnet is the part in the center of this picture, it should clear the top and bottom, slip a business card in between, if it fits, you're good. To adjust it, loosen the four screws and move the coil around until there is a gap on both sides.
1710610974598.png

You need a feeler gauge, between the electrode and the ground bar should be .025", most small engine plugs come pre-gapped to around that. As long as it's not over .030.

The magnet is the part in the center of this picture, it should clear the top and bottom, slip a business card in between, if it fits, you're good. To adjust it, loosen the four screws and move the coil around until there is a gap on both sides.
View attachment 210406

Back