Winter rides.

robe

Local time
4:03 AM
Here is a picture of my new 27.5 bike on it's first ride yesterday. Everything worked great, just have to get used to the springy dingy seat. I like the shock absorption but the movement of the seat makes me feel like something is coming apart.
Anyone else have winter ride pictures? This is such a mild winter so far on the coast, not too hard to get out between rain storms.

Attachments

• 27.5WinterRide.jpg
    27.5WinterRide.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 56
Here pretty soon I'll have a new bike with my Phantom 85 mounted and running. It's currently 25* here in far east Oregon and I can't do squat outside without freezing

I took trike out today and it was 45 degrees out. Shorts,vans slip ons no socks and a hoodie with cheap gloves.
I'm talking 5 bucks for a 30 pack of those brown malwart gloves. Cheapest I could find and I will never run out of them

PFFFT, looks like a summer day in the Hamptons. Quit ya bellyaching!

I took trike out today and it was 45 degrees out. Shorts,vans slip ons no socks and a hoodie with cheap gloves.
I'm talking 5 bucks for a 30 pack of those brown malwart gloves. Cheapest I could find and I will never run out of them
I wouldn't ride in shorts and sandles.

Here is a picture of my new 27.5 bike on it's first ride yesterday. Everything worked great, just have to get used to the springy dingy seat. I like the shock absorption but the movement of the seat makes me feel like something is coming apart.
Anyone else have winter ride pictures? This is such a mild winter so far on the coast, not too hard to get out between rain storms.
I've put around 110km on my bike this month. Warmest December I've ever seen living here

Went for a 6 or 7 km ride, just long enough as my face and ears were getting pretty cold by time I got back. The temp was about 4 C 39 F. A lot warmer than GW's 25 F -4C Burr!
The bike sure likes these cool temps, running like a champ. Yah!

Attachments

• River Ride.jpg
    River Ride.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 44
Went for a 6 or 7 km ride, just long enough as my face and ears were getting pretty cold by time I got back. The temp was about 4 C 39 F. A lot warmer than GW's 25 F -4C Burr!
The bike sure likes these cool temps, running like a champ. Yah!
I did 20km in the fog a couple days ago. Was 4°C. Just have to dress accordingly. Was very comfortable

Back