Vibration Micargi

no need to do anything with that frame post since with the engine mounts there is a solid triangle.
Just get the wrist pin

what makes a triangle strong is that there are 3 solidly mounted points. this only has 2

i read all of your ideas..thanks! Ok im buyin the wrist pin..if it still vibrates a lot I will have the stem welded. ;) thanks for all of the help...my next build is the same bike with a 125cc

This may be a new forum topic but what kind of engine do you have in mind? Centrifugal clutch? What kind of gearing scheme do you have in mind?

my next build ..same bike ..Micargi Bronco ..Lifan 125 cc engine...Ive seen one installed on a Micargi Puma..I just have no clue how to do it lol..i will have to study it...any tips let me know ;)

my next build ..same bike ..Micargi Bronco ..Lifan 125 cc engine...Ive seen one installed on a Micargi Puma..I just have no clue how to do it lol..i will have to study it...any tips let me know ;)

dont. theyre very heavy, and very wide. you would need a super wide crankset to clear....feasible, but very very difficult.

erm...go search the thread "my first custom build", look at the dates...and its only just starting to near completion. mind you, he has done it properly from the ground up, cnc jackshaft, brackets etc... looks very nice :)

pffft, ill just link to it...

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?42400-My-first-CUSTOM-build&goto=newpost

Ok got it!!
headsmess ..i like that motor youre using..i will have to study how to get one on a Micargi Bronco ;)

that IS NOT my build. wish it was :)

nah, i got a pitbike with a cammed 140 lifan, for when i wanna go play real silly buggers down the trails :)

also handy for wal...running...the dog ;)

There is one simple test for your motor mount.
Grab your top bar with one hand, the your piston head with the other.
Now try AS HARD AS YOU CAN to move your engine back and forth.

If it moves AT ALL, that's your vibration.

Back