Titanium Wrist Pin

no spinning other than normal engine use.
the right size balance hole can be calculated. I think its around 12mm for the 66cc but its been awhile since I read my own info on it.
Were to you a make the 12mm hole??

no I figured out what it was. The head bolts become loose and engine I just got so hot that it kept on running. Once I typed up the head bolts the problem stopped. But this issue with the head bolt loosening is getting me a real pain in the butt. Anyone have any good ideas about that how to get the head bolts to stop listening up I appreciate that. This isn't the first time
Lock
Yes this is one of the gt80 engines. I swapped out the head for a Manic Mechanic head which actually seemed to smooth out the engine. But again like I said the only problem is that the damn head bolts keep listening. When they do apparently it sucks air through the head gasket which causes the engine to rev High when the clutch is in. And of course because of the vacuum leak the engine overheats and gets so hot that the engine fires on its own without the spark plug being connected to the CDI. Have an HD lightning high performance CDI which is actually proving to be great. I'm thinking about switching back to the original head until I can find maybe longer studs so that I can tighten down the Manic Mechanic head. Also I'm going to get a poo poo Muffler which will probably be allowed more exhausted be expelled then the banana Muffler I do have now.
Torque wrench and locktit

10-4 Fabian. Vibration makes an engine very unreliable.
JNMotors has the CDI in stock.
I think the best wirst pin option is to buy the drill bit I list on my site and have your local machine shop drill out your wrist pin. That's what I did. I've never had the titanium pin.
What size is the drill bit??

multiple split washers in a flat washer sandwich, and always torque with anti sieze on threads. same with exhaust bolts/studs.

Back