Titanium Wrist Pin

$75 for an adjustable CDI made to match, in combo with a Honda replacement high voltage coil is a good deal. The original Honda coil retails for $80 alone.

I agree.

In my opinion, the Jaguar CDI is not expensive enough.
There needs to be a "Platinum version", selling for between $300 and $400 that is packed with state of the art functionality.

I would be happy to pay $500 for a CDI that did everything i wanted it to do, including a PC/Laptop interface and ideally a WiFi interface to an android tablet, that allows me to control absolutely everything in the CDI, as well as a data logging feature to monitor spark error and combustion chamber parameters.

I was wrong on both counts:
It's a good price, as it comes with a good (much better than supplied) coil.
It would be too hard/sloppy to plot timing curve on an engine.

Where can I find a titanium wrist pin for my motorized bike? I am desperately searching and I can't find it anywhere on the web. Please help.

Hey Jaguar help me out here. I got the gt80 engine and replace the head with a Manic Mechanic head. Today I was out riding and the head get so hot that even after detaching the spark plug wire she kept on running I had to pop the clutch to make it stop. I'm using a banana muffler on it and I'm wondering if the restricted air flow from the muffler which has the same size exhaust hole as a stock Muffler can be the problem and maybe I need a pipe with a larger exhaust hole at the end of the pipe to help expel the exhaust. What do you think?

If you got the 6cc head then your compression is too high now which causes the excess heat. You'll have to either dremel out metal from the combustion dome, or dremel away the squish band, or add one or two more head gaskets.
I hate that distributors sell stuff that is incorrect for these engines to unsuspecting buyers. They know what they are doing. malditos

Thomas I am completely guessing at this one. What I know is the gt 80 comes with a performance head advertised as 6cc, but it is actually a 8cc head. I am guessing that the M.M. head is a true 6cc head or even less. Maybe the increased comp. is causing detonation. Again just a guess. What is the compression with the M.M. head? the addition of a single head gasket .027" will drop your compression around 30 lbs.

the higher the compression, the higher the engine heat (with detonation or not)

also the higher you make the compression, the more retarded you need to make the ignition timing.

Back