The Good Bike Deal Thread.

My Explore had mechanical too. The 4 piston Zoom hydraulics were a great affordable upgrade and make a big difference. That bike is definitely a great deal.
I bought a gas scooter from them, the scooter didn't work out simply because I was too big for it, but the owner is a cool guy and shocked me when he responded to an email at 10PM.

No experience with the bikes.

If someone wants to spot me $1300 I'll let you guys know.

I bought a gas scooter from them, the scooter didn't work out simply because I was too big for it, but the owner is a cool guy and shocked me when he responded to an email at 10PM.

No experience with the bikes.

If someone wants to spot me $1300 I'll let you guys know.
I need somebody to spot me $2600 so I can pot you $1300. ;)

Colorado on April 1st is launching a $450 ebike voucher for all residents. Only 24 ebike shops at this time are accepting the voucher.
I was wondering if this was an April fools joke but evidently not. Hard to believe they are planning this through 2032.
Many of the bike retailers are mad because they won't be seeing any of the rebate money paid to them for a year out.

Colorado on April 1st is launching a $450 ebike voucher for all residents. Only 24 ebike shops at this time are accepting the voucher.
Denver residents only for that one. CO has a state program too that's chosen by lottery, only so many available. I didn't make it last year.

Back