Strengthening chewed up lower case

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Nope...Those are the Comfort Glide with no Kevlar...Mine are the Comfort Glide WITH Kevlar Gordy...lol.
The link I gave says they are with Kevlar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_193347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_193347_Chrome.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 43
The link I gave says they are with Kevlar
The last time I ordered them from that Amazon link, they were just the regular Comfort Glide, nothing about Kevlar on the box, thats why I showed the Walmart link to them since they DO mark Kevlar on the box.

Ps...Amazon gave them to me for free rather than send them back to them...lol...Also right now, The Kevlar's are 5 bucks cheaper at Walmart than the regular Comfort Glides from Amazon...lol.

The last time I ordered them from that Amazon link, they were just the regular Comfort Glide, nothing about Kevlar on the box, thats why I showed the Walmart link to them since they DO mark Kevlar on the box.

Ps...Amazon gave them to me for free rather than send them back to them...lol...Also right now, The Kevlar's are 5 bucks cheaper at Walmart than the regular Comfort Glides from Amazon...lol.
Good to know

Back