Sick Bike Parts-bikes thread!

i have seen a bunch of pictures of these bikes but i always want more. so lets see what you have done and please, ONLY bikes with the SBP shifter kit installed!

really? was the carb properly jetted for the specific engine and/or mods? (just asking)
I havent finished installing my shifter kit yet but ill see how it goes.

also for the bike what a bargin $100 cant go wrong at that price, judt asking dont mean to sound stupid but did it have the rear suspension on already? or did you put/get put it on?

really? was the carb properly jetted for the specific engine and/or mods? (just asking)
I havent finished installing my shifter kit yet but ill see how it goes.

also for the bike what a bargin $100 cant go wrong at that price, judt asking dont mean to sound stupid but did it have the rear suspension on already? or did you put/get put it on?

Yes, I jetted it both ways. I'm just saying the copy Del Orto (knock off) with the slide is not some magic ticket. Frankly the stock carb works OK on these engines when properly tuned and jetted. If the engine had a reed valve, then a better carb would be a great help, IMHO.

The bike came with suspension. Good luck finding one for $100 - Jim just scored that rare find.

I feel that the SBP shifter kit i custom ordered will help my engine life by keeping the rpm's down unless i need to really move.

Thanks again guys! Top notch quality!

I find it allows me to keep the rev's up in the engine's powerband so I can climb those steep hills.

Back