Good jack shaft kit

Copygod69

Local time
5:51 AM
I always heard sick bike parts is where you want to get a shift kit but I am pretty sure they closed down does any one know where to get a good shift kit I just got fat tire bike and I have an ol 50cc motor I wanna put on it I’ve never done a shift kit

G.W. do you know if Pablo ever got this issue fixed ? You might want to read this before ordering.

I'm reasearching these transmission options right now also.

G.W. do you know if Pablo ever got this issue fixed ? You might want to read this before ordering.

I'm reasearching these transmission options right now also.
His business is closed now. Hes now selling the last of his stock

Honestly, there are only 2 parts from the jackshaft kit that I would deem as what sets the SBP stuff from the others out there. The main central bracket and the heavy duty freewheel. Thats why I ordered a few extras for myself when they announced they were closing shop a while back. (Not looking to sell, sorry). Everything else about the kits can be sourced elsewhere, such as the bearings, sprockets, etc.

If you want a shifter bike, you aren't limited to a shift kit. You could also mount a 3 or 5 speed IGH on the seat post to use as a jackshaft transmission.

Hub-as-Transmission4.jpg

If you want a shifter bike, you aren't limited to a shift kit. You could also mount a 3 or 5 speed IGH on the seat post to use as a jackshaft transmission.

View attachment 200288
I have never seen this in my life but to be honest I think I am gonna try and figure something out like that as I feel that’d have a results I am looking for with the bike but that looks hell custom

Back