San Jose, CA BAY AREA MB ride

Sounds fair Big Red.
I'll heading your way this Sunday.
Shoot me where, I'll say noonish?
Sorry Bro, Yer last post to this thread was 8/1/2013.I had a stroke on 8/2/2013. I'm still a little wobbly from it but I can still ride. SO IF ya get back to me now, I'll try to get back to you this time.

BR, hope UR recovering well.

A question U might B able 2 answer (only jacking the thread because it seems tangentially relevant). A fun bike ride is from Pier 39, across the Presidio, the GG Bridge, Sausolito, Tiburon, and ferry back. Of course it's been "discovered" since we started doing it in the early '90's, and is bike clogged now, but it's still ok. Any way to finesse the bridge and the ferry ride back with my wife and I on our Bike E2, GX35 powered recumbent tandem? If so, I would throw it in the back of the pick up the next time we trekked out there to see kids and the blessed grand daughter.

Thx in advance, and hope UR getting the therapy/medicine/lifestyle advice U need. I should take some of that advice myself!

Best wishes and godspeed. I'm building my new bike currently, a fast one. Once that is complete I'll be able ride with you and keep up :)
I just don't wanna be the slowest guy holding you guys up.

Best wishes and godspeed. I'm building my new bike currently, a fast one. Once that is complete I'll be able ride with you and keep up :)
I just don't wanna be the slowest guy holding you guys up.

NEVER worry about being the slowest, we need someone to help slow us down anyway, WOT all the way is NO WAY to enjoy a ride. On our 4th of july ride DJ's top speed was about 23mph.It didn't keep us from having a great time.
Big Red.

sweet. Still can't wait to get out with you guys, just so much work lately. 2 jobs. I need a pedometer, I bet it would be like 1,000,000 steps

sweet. Still can't wait to get out with you guys, just so much work lately. 2 jobs. I need a pedometer, I bet it would be like 1,000,000 steps
No worries B. It seems everyone else is also busy lately, Jobs, School,Ect. And I could use a little more time to recouperate, BUT SOON BRO.

As I still have family and friends in that neck of the woods, there's every possibility that I would travel down and partake. My two boys would participate as well. Red, I have new merchandise you ought to see- and some cool ideas as well

Back