Reserve tank?

Anywhere it will fit???...lol...Is that helpful at all???...lol...How about a few pics of under the hood???...lol.
I should have taken pictures, but the cars over in the next town. I should be over there in the next week or so, maybe I'll post a thread about it.

That car needs alot of love. It runs pretty good, and everything works, but if you look at the wiring under the dash.... absolute nightmare

I don't envy you with a wiring nightmare on an old bucket...You will have your work cut out for you there...You might even be replacing the entire wiring harness as well.
I hope I don't have to replace the harness. All electrical components work, it's just the guy that owned it before me is notorious for destroying cars. Thankfully the radiator went before he could destroy this one 😆.

Why walk a bicycle home? The pedals fall off?
No, He says the pedals keep hitting the motor...He needs pedal/crank extenders on that thing.

The only way I would ever even push mine home, let alone pedal it, would be if it was downhill all the way...It IS that heavy...lol.

No, He says the pedals keep hitting the motor...He needs pedal/crank extenders on that thing.

The only way I would ever even push mine home, let alone pedal it, would be if it was downhill all the way...It IS that heavy...lol.
I had to push a Goldwing 2 miles. After that, I don't care how heavy a motorized bicycle is lol

Back