Registering the motorized bike

He just follows this guy who claims that state traffic law doesn't apparently have any jurisdiction unless you actually hurt/damage someone/something. That means that running red lights is OK, and stop signs, and going over the speed limit, and going up one way roads in the wrong direction, driving under the influence. All OK as long as nobody gets hurt... Then also claims that the dmv fees don't go anywhere but to the dmv, which means he claims the dmv exists solely to exist with no other real purpose. Also claims that the state, according to their budget publishings, "wouldn't hurt" by him not paying registration fees and the alike, sounds a bit like petty thieves who claim big box stores like Walmart or Sears aren't affected negatively by them stealing a few cheap items from said store. Really? Claims I sound like a communist? REALLY?! It's the simple, arrogant, self righteous attitude and disregard for LAWS and therefor safety of others that forces large government bodies into choosing a communistic rule over the land versus allowing you the freedom to move between smaller states with varying rules and regulations that can allow you to pick a place you find will meet your comfort needs while also still being a free man in a free country!

I refuse to argue with a crazy man, I didn't bother saying anything back to him especially when he's got that whole "need verifiable evidence" mindset but then openly makes assumptions in his side of the argument, who the hell finds it suitable to mix factual states of things with presumptive opinions as a form of a reliable argument?

Just idiotic.

I would also kind of agree deregulation in a free market would get rid of these problems, at a minimal safety/liability cost.

Back