Please help!! 4 stroke centrifugal clutch

ChristinaP269

Local time
3:14 AM
I need to know what kind and where to get a centrifugal clutch for this engine! I'm having so much trouble figuring this out, I'm thinking of switching to a torque converter but I have no idea what will fit and just ordered two clutches that don't fit. Please help me, this is my first bike and I know NOTHING about engines. I'm learning. Please send pictures and names of either a centrifugal clutch that will fit or a torque converter that will fit.
20231219_202706.jpg

I need to know where to get a centrifugal clutch for this type of engine. Also looking for torque converter recommendations as well

20231213_154032-jpg.204638
20231213_154032.jpg

I need to know where to get a centrifugal clutch for this type of engine. Also looking for torque converter recommendations as well, sorry for posting two threads but wanted to give another picture reference.
No worries, more pics the better. As for your issue, I can't really help, but don't worry, there are folks who can, here.

I need to know what kind and where to get a centrifugal clutch for this engine! I'm having so much trouble figuring this out, I'm thinking of switching to a torque converter but I have no idea what will fit and just ordered two clutches that don't fit. Please help me, this is my first bike and I know NOTHING about engines. I'm learning. Please send pictures and names of either a centrifugal clutch that will fit or a torque converter that will fit.
What motor is that? Looks pretty big to me.

Back