Engine Trouble Piston rocking back and forth

Brayden Yancey

Local time
1:23 AM
my piston in my Zeda 80 motorized is rocking back and forth and it won’t start. I have spark and fuel because there is a bunch of oil in the engine. My mixture is 32:1. I think the piston is rocking back and forth which is making it lose compression and not being able to run.

I have a zeda 80 and the piston inside is rocking back and forth. I am running on 32:1 and I have good spark and fuel. I know I have fuel for sure because there is tons of oil inside the motor.

It is likely flooded if you have alot of oil innthe motor.
There is oil in the crankcase, not fuel as in a flooding problem...The fuel burns right off leaving the oil behind in the crankcase in a 2 stroker...It's supposed to do that...My crankcase on the P-85 has lots of oil that has accumulated over the past year now and I'm not flooded...lol...Always starts first time, everytime.

The OP is reporting that his piston is rocking back and forth, not a flooding problem.

my piston in my Zeda 80 motorized is rocking back and forth and it won’t start. I have spark and fuel because there is a bunch of oil in the engine. My mixture is 32:1. I think the piston is rocking back and forth which is making it lose compression and not being able to run.
Get a compression tester, specs would have to be way off for the piston to rock on a Zeda.

I do have the rings in and the cylinder wall is scored pretty bad if I rub my finger nails crossed it

Back