Phantom 85 Nitrous.

Hunter

Local time
8:38 AM
If and this is a big if. If some one hits the lottery and has $300 to waste I'd like to see a Nitrous hit on a phantom.

If and this is a big if. If some one hits the lottery and has $300 to waste I'd like to see a Nitrous hit on a phantom.
I seriously doubt it would survive considering that the P-85 is already operating and pushing the extreme's of its design limits.

The extra heat output all by itself would destroy it almost immediately.

The biggest problem with high performance modifications to all these Chinese engines is the soft metal cranks.
The crank pin and wrist pin cannot stand the test of time.
I have eaten up a few on 47mm 70cc engines.
I’ve seen an engine with untrue crank snap the magnet right off from high rpm’s.
High torque..high rpm’s..high compression will take a Chinese crank out IF the engine is pushed hard continuously.

The biggest problem with high performance modifications to all these Chinese engines is the soft metal cranks.
The crank pin and wrist pin cannot stand the test of time.
I have eaten up a few on 47mm 70cc engines.
I’ve seen an engine with untrue crank snap the magnet right off from high rpm’s.
High torque..high rpm’s..high compression will take a Chinese crank out IF the engine is pushed hard continuously.
I think this is a "YOLO" Full send kind of question. OP didn't seem concerned about longevity lol

Like this?

Attachments

• IMG_6234.jpeg
    IMG_6234.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 19
Back