hoping to avoid disaster

No not quite that bad lol.
rosie-odonnell-outspoken-podcast-annouement-032023-2000-b0fe2cefc89e41deb3e1ae754693cdfb.jpg

Please limit your exposure to less than 3 seconds, you have been warned!

Hey guys I've been busting my arse or that engine is. I got it to run very shortly Sunday the tonight it wants to run but IDK I've attached some pics of the clutch leaver and if anybody knows what's up with that I think that a good part of the problem. The other problem was now the bottom end come to me this way the magnet wasn't torqued down and the woodruff key was in the bottom of the cover when I opened it up when I got that back rite again it want to fire every time but something is up with the clutch I followed Damien's instruction but maybe I did it wrong also when I first got it I was going to grease that gear and the flower nut was about to fall off. Ive only been at this hobby for a while is it all pretty much crap when you get it? As always any help would be very much appreciated.

Hey guys I've been busting my arse or that engine is. I got it to run very shortly Sunday the tonight it wants to run but IDK I've attached some pics of the clutch leaver and if anybody knows what's up with that I think that a good part of the problem. The other problem was now the bottom end come to me this way the magnet wasn't torqued down and the woodruff key was in the bottom of the cover when I opened it up when I got that back rite again it want to fire every time but something is up with the clutch I followed Damien's instruction but maybe I did it wrong also when I first got it I was going to grease that gear and the flower nut was about to fall off. Ive only been at this hobby for a while is it all pretty much crap when you get it? As always any help would be very much appreciated.
Interesting.
Maybe post a couple pictures.

Did you put that stop screw back in first?

When greasing that gearset, I just put a dab, spin it around and put another little dab, you don't want grease on the pads.

And yeah, most this hobby you are quality control and everything needs a once over.

I lucked out with my engine and everything was set correctly.

Oh snap! Im a dumb a$$. I ment to post some pics.earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_192253257.jpg
    IMG_20240327_192253257.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20240327_192250424.jpg
    IMG_20240327_192250424.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 23
Back