official MBc stance on EPA?

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

i've been working forums for a long time, i know how forums work. everything you see on the page is there by the choice of someone and worth consideration.

RC: i don't lose any sleep over things like sigs. but since you chose to include yours in your replies in my op, i'm jumping on the chance to tell you i don't like it if you're referring to me...it's unaccurate and unfair. save it for those who deserve it, maybe some here do, but using it as a universal-sig is pushing the envelope of decor.

that's my opinion...

differing opinions is maybe why i stir up the pot, because hardly anyone gets it, in this society we will have to find a way to fit in or go the way of pocketbikes. how else do important issues get worked out? by someone prompting someone else to think about things.

so far, i think i can stake a hearty claim to having a reputation for getting things done...i talk it, but i walk it too. i pay attention and i care about all the players, except the crooks & other assorted lowlifes.

trust this: unless the american consumer begins to regulate the HT more, thru more discriminate purchases, the american consumer will eventually lose the HT to someone else's version of regulation.

i'm only the messenger, but while y'all ignore this stuff you put my future riding at risk, too.

trust this: unless the american consumer begins to regulate the HT more, thru more discriminate purchases, the american consumer will eventually lose the HT to someone else's version of regulation....

While I do not disagree with this sentiment overall, to tell the truth, around here at least, it's going to be a long time before there are enough HT that anyone would notice. I live is an area that is not what you would call densely populated, but it is the outer edge of "Chicagoland"- not out in the sticks.

I have never seen a HT in person. Not on the road, not anywhere. the only other motorized bikes I ever see are Whizzers. In areas with a higher HT population, you make a point, but this is still a very, very small niche from what I can tell.

true that, Hough'. peeps gotta quit oversweating my "label campaign"...

ever the MB-optimist, i'm looking ahead to the day when MB's are "everywhere"...i just figured it might be a good idea to remind folks of what it'll be like if we don't get our own handle on the issues and preempt eventual over-regulation with self-regulation.

Last edited:
Back