Carby New carb??

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
12:39 AM
I got a fat 32mm carb off of amazon for like 30$, I gotta know how I can hook it up to my intake, I can go to the hardware store, but like, if it doesnt fit what do i buy? Thanks. Like for example lets say my intake is 100mm and the carb is 300mm, is there a 300mm to 100mm hose? (that was an example i know its unrealistic)

I got a fat 32mm carb off of amazon for like 30$, I gotta know how I can hook it up to my intake, I can go to the hardware store, but like, if it doesnt fit what do i buy? Thanks. Like for example lets say my intake is 100mm and the carb is 300mm, is there a 300mm to 100mm hose? (that was an example i know its unrealistic)
Not all carbs are the same, some have two bolts to mount to the manifold, some are presser fit and have a hose clamp style mount. Do you have a link or a picture of your new carb?

Just because it says 32mm, that doesn't mean the manifold side is 32mm, I bet the intake side is 19mm or something like that.

Usually tht 32mm means the bore. On break or I'd have more time to look at link. For 66cc keep it around an 18mm venturi for best over all performance.

Them hoses or fittings are called belled hose reducer or belled reducer, they got other names for them too.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yes what chainlube said, you'll have to make it fit with the help of a adapter kit. Lol yes make your own intake manifold.

Yes what chainlube said, you'll have to make it fit with the help of a adapter kit. Lol yes make your own intake manifold.
He can stack hose rings on top of each other until he's at the same size as the carb. But, then why get that size of carb when you have to choke it down to the engine throat. 19mm or 20mm is probably as large as you should go. I here lots of guys using 20s.

I'm running a 20.7mm venturi, granted it's a big a$$ chainsaw carb, but I feel that the 20mm venturi range about right for all around performance.

Back