Need help finding leaner main jets for my NT carb!

Local time
4:24 AM
Alright so a few months back I bought a pawn shop beach cruiser and bought this 50cc 2 stroke kit off of amazon to put on it and it has been mostly running great with my highest flat land speed record at 26mph (42kmh) after removing the exhaust baffle.

I noticed after leaning the fuel-oil mixture to 40:1 from 16:1, full throttling 4 strokes all the time at mid-high RPM and does it much sooner than at 3/4 throttle so I suspect my main jet is probably too rich given I live at ~5000 feet altitude.

I have my carburetor pulled apart and measured my main jet and tried to find a set online but it seems like my main jet is a unusual spec. Calipers say the threading is M6x0.75 (6mm diameter x 0.75mm pitch) with a 5.5mm head diameter and a total length of 9mm with the head being 4mm long and the threading portion being 5mm long. The hole diameter is ~0.6-0.7mm I think but it's hard to tell even with calipers.

I've already tried playing around with the needle clip (even using tiny shimmies to fine tune it) but I've basically perfected all but wide open throttle. I've also drilled some holes into the stock air box but it's still pretty rich at full send.
Anyone know where to find a jet that fits the specs above? Any help you guys can provide is greatly appreciated. I really want to break 30mph!

Here's a picture of the jet for reference. Most listings I see, the head diameter is 7mm while the threading is typically M5 or M6 but with 0.8mm pitch.
IMG_0593[1].JPG

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I trust people until they give me a reason not to. Probably not the best way to approach people for me, but I just can't bring myself to distrust someone without knowing anything about them.

I honestly am not afraid of death. I will avoid potential scenarios that would put me close, but I am not afraid of death. I've come to terms with alot of things I have realized, and mortality is one.
I trust people about as far as I can throw them. When you have enough people talk badly about you behind your back, or otherwise use you to benefit themselves with no remorse or regard for your well being or feelings, including people that are supposed to be your friends - long time friends that you have known for years - it affects how you see people.

Much the same as with respect, trust is earned. There is always a base level of trust that everybody starts at, but for me to trust a person explicitly? That list fits on one hand, and it's people that have all proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt that their loyalty matches my own. I treat people with way more respect than I ever will with trust.

That doesn't mean I mistrust everybody either, but I am just well aware on the true nature of humans, and how most of them will murder those they claim to love if it means they can end up better off as a result.

No, real trust is earned, and hard earned. At least from me.

I trust people until they give me a reason not to. Probably not the best way to approach people for me, but I just can't bring myself to distrust someone without knowing anything about them.

I honestly am not afraid of death. I will avoid potential scenarios that would put me close, but I am not afraid of death. I've come to terms with alot of things I have realized, and mortality is one.
I approach people like I would a strange dog.
Carefully, confidently but not confrontationally.

I give them the benefit of the doubt to build a mutual trust before I trust them with anything important.

In my 34 years I've had way too many people try to put me over a barrel, there is a reason why I don't like most people.

I approach people like I would a strange dog.
Carefully, confidently but not confrontationally.

I give them the benefit of the doubt and gain a mutual trust before I trust them with anything important.

In my 34 years I've had way too many people try to put me over a barrel, there is a reason why I don't like most people.
Notice how we sound similar?

Give it time. That list grows with age/wisdom.

I'm young yet, but I've had a tough go of it early on.

Sadly I've seen people age but gain no wisdom but instead repeat the same mistake over and over- one of those was my abusive father, unfortunately I am the one paying for his mistakes...literally.
The fool never learns.
The smart man learns from his mistakes.
The wise man learns from his mistakes and the mistakes of others.

I am only a few years older than you are. Also had a pretty rough go of it. When you are used and tossed aside by the people who are supposed to love you the most (aka, family) it makes your view of people and relationships very bitter and difficult. I have had a long time to work on bettering myself to get where I am today.

The only person I have ever been able to rely on is myself. I became self-sufficient at the age of 12. My older brother and I basically raised ourselves, and while we aren't super close he is one of the very very few people on this earth that I explicitly trust. We may be very different personality wise, but we were always there for each other when it truly mattered.

The fool never learns.
The smart man learns from his mistakes.
The wise man learns from his mistakes and the mistakes of others.

I am only a few years older than you are. Also had a pretty rough go of it. When you are used and tossed aside by the people who are supposed to love you the most (aka, family) it makes your view of people and relationships very bitter and difficult. I have had a long time to work on bettering myself to get where I am today.
I don't see myself as bitter, but I do see how people are people, no matter who they are, they are capable of letting you down.

I am fortunate to have an amazing mom, her hesitation for getting out of that bad situation was of good intention, but hindsight is 20/20.

Ultimately it was up to me to move everyone away, right on time as his house was foreclosed on a month after I got a job to afford a rental.

I'm at peace with it, there are far worse things to go through.

I don't see myself as bitter, but I do see how people are people, no matter who they are, they are capable of letting you down.

I am fortunate to have an amazing mom, her hesitation for getting out of that bad situation was of good intention, but hindsight is 20/20.

Ultimately it was up to me to move everyone away, right on time as his house was foreclosed on a month after I got a job to afford a rental.

I'm at peace with it, there are far worse things to go through.
I envy you. I love my mom, but she had a period of her life where she basically abandoned us as much as possible without breaking laws. Nothing like being 11 years old and being treated like a burden instead of person.

My grandparents wanted nothing to do with my brother or I because we are both atheists and they are hardcore catholics. The exception being my grandmother's at least. They still loved their grand babies but being thentraditional old school women they were, my grandfathers had the final word. Most of my aunts and uncles treated us like lepers for the same reason. I have good relationships with all of my cousins at least, silver lining.

I choose to have human interaction because being alone isn't too awesome, but I can and have spent long stretches of my life completely isolated. 3 years of trucking fit that lifestyle perfectly.

I often come across as cold and analytical because that is how I view the world. I was formed into that being. I spent a lot of my life desperate for positive human interaction, and left myself vulnerable to people to take advantage of me. Now I try to protect others from all of the pain I had to endure, especially little kids.

Anyway, enough trauma dumping from me. How about them jets?

Yea, about them jets. But how did this conversation go from finding a solution to a rich main jet to helping someone realize they need to finish breaking in their phantom and GW unintentionally spreading misinformation on break in to how much people you guys dislike/hate to how religion plays into aforementioned dislike/hate? Really interesting conversation but how did it come to this lol.

Yea, about them jets. But how did this conversation go from finding a solution to a rich main jet to helping someone realize they need to finish breaking in their phantom and GW unintentionally spreading misinformation on break in to how much people you guys dislike/hate to how religion plays into aforementioned dislike/hate? Really interesting conversation but how did it come to this lol.
Welcome to the forum. We go off topic a lot lol. If you don't want it on your thread I will happily remove it. I like to leave it up to the OP, which is you.

Back