My new E Trike has arrived ! Finally someone made a trike with most of the goodies I wanted.

Here is the differential and jackshaft mounted motor looking from the rear of the trike.
20240216_135855.jpg
20240216_135833.jpg
20240216_135600.jpg
20240216_135855.jpg
20240216_135833.jpg
20240216_135600.jpg

That company done a really nice job setting that up the way they did. It looks to be done right & looks like they used the hd cargo trike axle & such.

Is your trike considered the MF-30 MODEL?
I may try to afford 1 of them in the future.

Thanks for sharing.

That company done a really nice job setting that up the way they did. It looks to be done right & looks like they used the hd cargo trike axle & such.

Is your trike considered the MF-30 MODEL?
I may try to afford 1 of them in the future.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, its a
Max foot Mf-30 2024 rear motor model. Previous 2023 models were a front wheel hub motor which looses traction easily compared to the rear drive model.

I have seen those but I was considering something hard mounted not rubber banded in place. I have some trick mini bullet turn signal lights that were going on my Harley when I had it but never got installed. If I can make those work it would be cool. Thanks for the suggestion.
I tried a couple sets of USB wireless turn signals. All they did for me was convince me to hard-wire. Is it ON, or OFF, is the battery dead, are they working, more grief than safety.

I wired my fatbike with mini-bullets and a DIY headlight, using a 48V-12V converter.

Drivers respond to lights.

Make sure you mount your front flashers where you can see w/o having to twist!
And add brake lights! Gotta have them.
Riding THAT in the streets convinced me I need it on all my bikes.

Just finishing up a full hardwire set for my motorized bike. This time a RoadShock ATV light as a front headlight, and using a 6000mAh li-ion batt. I’ll post about it of course, maybe later today, still mounting a voltage display.
If the range is good (I.e 3 hrs of normal riding) I may do my fatbike lights adding a battery.

I tried a couple sets of USB wireless turn signals. All they did for me was convince me to hard-wire. Is it ON, or OFF, is the battery dead, are they working, more grief than safety.

I wired my fatbike with mini-bullets and a DIY headlight, using a 48V-12V converter.

Drivers respond to lights.

Make sure you mount your front flashers where you can see w/o having to twist!
And add brake lights! Gotta have them.
Riding THAT in the streets convinced me I need it on all my bikes.

Just finishing up a full hardwire set for my motorized bike. This time a RoadShock ATV light as a front headlight, and using a 6000mAh li-ion batt. I’ll post about it of course, maybe later today, still mounting a voltage display.
If the range is good (I.e 3 hrs of normal riding) I may do my fatbike lights adding a battery.
Thanks for the advice ! The Max foot comes factory equipped with headlight, and center mounted rear tail light and stop light. So some of the lighting is already done. Adding the mini bullet blinkers from Chopper Specialties with either a stand alone battery or use a 48v to 12v voltage drop. Maybe there is a voltage drop box on the trike already that feeds the existing lights? I will have to investigate with my multimeter.

Back