Mega Zappy trike

IMG_0803.jpeg

this thing is very tough. it burned 1/4 tank in 2 hours of nonstop dougnuts, burnouts, and drifting. the only time it wasnt turning 5000 was when i was backing out if the tree i ran through. blew a surprising amount of oil into my catch bag. it was barely on the stick. still goes fine. what killed it was the mud packed into the throttle cable, and made it very hard to rev it up, than i tire tapped the wood pile, and broke the axle drive bolt, figured it was time to cal it. there is mud flung 30 feet up the trees, and into the fire pit which is around 20 feet away. i went until the dirt was dry, all the peanut butter had been thrown onto me, and everything. the seat also broke halfway through, as well as the detent adjuster bolt. when i took the trans apart, i also noticed teh reverse chain was hanging on by a thread, so it was removed. i did all this in attempt to get the primer off the left rear, as i set the frame up on it, and. painted on it, that worked well. id say this was a great success
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0814.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg
IMG_0818.jpeg
IMG_0859.jpeg

Back