My new build frictin drive

Well thay try to get you even if the motors off 4 in the morning me and my mates get pulled up no question asked here's a fine for un registered no rode worthy motorbike. $1200 Then I got cort speeding then got told not to ride on the rode but on the footpath even though I told the cop iam in a bike lane then I got pulled up by the Sargent 7 years in hiway department. And he got my number and said he would call me to tell me what will happen.I was doing 58 kmh in a 60 zone. And he did thanks to the pedals it's a push bike but now they say they will diyno it and if it's over 200w it's a motorbike. But by law all you need is one front brake and lights. Vic is a nanny state

If thay can thay will fine you. But fight it and most the time you get off like me. Kids just take it and pay. But I don't see y I can't have a v8 on my handlebars and rev it as much as I like. Then what coper.

Thanks Mate yes l am very happy with it . Used the cruiser style cause dont really need gears , just single speed
Flat here in the suburbs , no hills . . Also nice and comfy with big seat and fat tyres . .

On my rout I gotta deal with inclines (two bridges with steep connections) so gears are a must for me. I could pedal a one speed up those hills but its pretty exhausting & hard on my legs.

On the plus side my fastest speed reached on a good flat road using my GX35 friction drive at full throttle was about 27 mph using a 1:34 drive roler on a 29 wheel with street tires.

Back