Will a honda gx630 fit a drop loop frame?

NightEmber444

Local time
7:19 AM
I was hoping to build a bike heavily inspired by a 1911 Flying Merkel. I've been looking at motors and I like the Honda gx630 because it looks like it can handle 50+ mph for extended periods of time. My hope for this bike is to be able to cruise and drive from work and home during the warmer seasons. Any other engine suggestions are greatly appreciated. I understand that my idea is very ambitious.

Attachments

• 1916-Merkel-Flying-Merkel-Sized-6.jpg
    1916-Merkel-Flying-Merkel-Sized-6.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 51
home during the warmer seasons. Any other engine suggestions are greatly appreciated. I understand that my idea is very ambitious.
If you have to ask if the motor will fit a certain frame, it might be a little too ambitious...

TONS of fabrication that would have to happen. I like the inspiration bike though

Others will chime in soon...

I was hoping to build a bike heavily inspired by a 1911 Flying Merkel. I've been looking at motors and I like the Honda gx630 because it looks like it can handle 50+ mph for extended periods of time. My hope for this bike is to be able to cruise and drive from work and home during the warmer seasons. Any other engine suggestions are greatly appreciated. I understand that my idea is very ambitious.
One of those will probably be way to heavy, and way too torquey. I get the look you want, but I think it's way too much power and way too big. The 600+ cc V twin engines are much larger and heavier than you think

Have you ever built a Motorbike or Motorcycle ?

Back