My chain is jumping off my drive sprocket

and also before i hqd the 4 nuts screwed in i hqd exactly the same problem i didnt drive it or anything i just moved it a couple of times trough my garden i heard popping sounds come from the drive sprocket i pushed a little then it falls off
You need to knock the sharp corners/edges off of your sprocket. The chain is riding up the sprocket due to sharp square corners of your sprocket teeth.

Does your chain get tight & then loose when you rotate the wheel? Yes you sand or file the sharp edges off of the sprocket teeth. No cutting involved.

Maybe it is my eyes, but that chain looks "small". Is that the stock chain from the kit? I know my 415 looks much bigger than that. the picture of the drive sprocket makes it look like the chain does not fit properly between the teeth?
Yeah, he should probably take that chain off the rear sprocket and check and see if that chain will even wrap around that small sprocket

Maybe it is my eyes, but that chain looks "small". Is that the stock chain from the kit? I know my 415 looks much bigger than that. the picture of the drive sprocket makes it look like the chain does not fit properly between the teeth?
Does look like the chain is too small, but maybe the primary sprocket is cut wrong. The 4 is 4 x 1/8 = 1/2 pin center. 15 is 1.5 x 1/8= 3/16 between side plates. This must drive metric people crazy.

To me the chain link right below the bucking bar is bent & twisted.
Image has been enhanced. Looks to me like he just has the chain on wrong. Looks like it's half a link back.

Screenshot_20230914_205353_Chrome.jpg

Back