Motorized Bike vs KX250

Non existent.
Thats not the brightest thing you've ever done is it???...lol...lol...Especially if you were going 54 MPH...lol...and riding with just shorts on???...Your old enough now to wear long pants with the big boys...lol...I recommend at least some nice heavy weight blue jeans...lol.

Thats not the brightest thing you've ever done is it???...lol...lol...Especially if you were going 54 MPH...lol...and riding with just shorts on???...Your old enough now to wear long pants with the big boys...lol...I recommend at least some nice heavy weight blue jeans...lol.
I mean yeah but its november in Michigan, we only get like 4 days this month normally when its 50+ out so I had to enjoy the weather, I normally wear pants. Just wait for my winter riding god damn, you know that bike is getting studded tires. I never rest from bikes!

These kids showing off Thier legs like that, geez

I don't think I personally would ever ride MB in shorts, did that too many years skateboarding..

These kids showing off Thier legs like that, geez

I don't think I personally would ever ride MB in shorts, did that too many years skateboarding..
I admit... I've ridden the MB with shorts. Of course I was in the middle breaking her in and was pretty much cruisin' 20mph top speed...

I did have a helmet and shoes however.

Back