Constant popping noise

dkl0ud

Local time
3:05 AM
Hey y’all. So I was riding my bike the other day, and all of a sudden it just kinda shifted over into this whole other sound it would make. It just sounds like it is popping a whole bunch at every speed and on idle. It’s a bit louder now because of this popping noise. It doesn’t seem to be the same noise that 4 stroking makes, and I would only really four stroke when first giving it throttle at low speeds. The performance hasn’t changed at all, and the bike is running the same. But I have no clue what this issue could be. Thanks! I linked a video below for the noise

Hey y’all. So I was riding my bike the other day, and all of a sudden it just kinda shifted over into this whole other sound it would make. It just sounds like it is popping a whole bunch at every speed and on idle. It’s a bit louder now because of this popping noise. It doesn’t seem to be the same noise that 4 stroking makes, and I would only really four stroke when first giving it throttle at low speeds. The performance hasn’t changed at all, and the bike is running the same. But I have no clue what this issue could be. Thanks! I linked a video below for the noise

Have you been making sure during the breakin cycle to retorque the 4 bolts on the head down after every heat cycle once motor is completely cold ???

Back