Motorized bicycle bolt on adapter?

tombenn444

Local time
4:15 AM
Okay so I've had this idea for a concept in my head for a while now tell me what y'all think. Okay so I've built in line trikes in the past by taking two 26-in bikes taking the front end and the pedals off of one and with the other install rear pegs and slide the crank hole from the disassembled bike through the peg of the second bike a quick ratchet strap and that's essentially it and it Rides surprisingly well like really well like you don't really want to tell people because of how well it rides because they won't believe you well. Well how hard I wonder would it be to build a motorized bike remove the front end stretch the controls remove the pedals but keep everything else and just slide it through a regular bicycle adapted with rear pegs and a quick ratchet strap and very motor go. So what do y'all think

Okay so I've had this idea for a concept in my head for a while now tell me what y'all think. Okay so I've built in line trikes in the past by taking two 26-in bikes taking the front end and the pedals off of one and with the other install rear pegs and slide the crank hole from the disassembled bike through the peg of the second bike a quick ratchet strap and that's essentially it and it Rides surprisingly well like really well like you don't really want to tell people because of how well it rides because they won't believe you well. Well how hard I wonder would it be to build a motorized bike remove the front end stretch the controls remove the pedals but keep everything else and just slide it through a regular bicycle adapted with rear pegs and a quick ratchet strap and very motor go. So what do y'all think
I might need Wrench to interpret this for me. I believe the rig job you're talking about doing would be much safer if you simply used a tandem frame.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you one bit, but I think you're missing the point. I'm thinking of this as kind of a universal easy on easy off motorbike kit not unlike the e-bike conversion kits in a way. And it won't be like a tandem bike, technically it'll be a trike

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you one bit, but I think you're missing the point. I'm thinking of this as kind of a universal easy on easy off motorbike kit not unlike the e-bike conversion kits in a way. And it won't be like a tandem bike, technically it'll be a trike
They sell bicycle to tricycle conversion kits. You can buy either a delta version kit for the rear of the bicycle or a tadpole cargo kit to go on the front forks.

Post pictures of exactly what you're talking about.

Okay here's the best I can draw I have enlarged the crank holes to show the connection through the peg don't laugh this took me 3 days to draw
1000000350.jpg

The push trailer system works, years ago there was a local man that rode one around town. Looked like he was pulling a trailer but the trailer was pushing him.

Back