Member Map

On my phone Motoredbike web page only loads about a 40% of the page and is difficult to navigate for me. Most sites are that way on the phone. I have a 5.5in screen. It's just not the same as the desktop and prevents me from using it for sites more often. Messaging, my fingers always hit a letter close to the target. I always need to go back and fix the spelling. My fingers aren't that big. Don't know how people do it like they're typing fast and be accurate. Life goes on........................

On my phone Motoredbike web page only loads about a 40% of the page and is difficult to navigate for me. Most sites are that way on the phone. I have a 5.5in screen. It's just not the same as the desktop and prevents me from using it for sites more often. Messaging, my fingers always hit a letter close to the target. I always need to go back and fix the spelling. My fingers aren't that big. Don't know how people do it like they're typing fast and be accurate. Life goes on........................
Just another reason why I turned my so-called smart phone into a stupid phone to just make phone calls with.

I have no compulsion whatosever to have to strain to use a 5.5 inch screen when I have a perfectly good desktop computer with a wide screen to work with and is actually much faster that my phone is...lol.

Back