Are spark plugs important for high rpm?

Delta0413

Local time
11:37 PM
I don't know if it has been shared before. But I wonder this. Will the Z4 spark plugs in the stock kits be able to withstand high revs? Will it work if I buy NGK B6HS? Transport + Oko carb + Reed valve + Windowed piston. I did these. I made the adjustments correctly. But I guess I don't see high revs. I was doing 50km with 36t on the stock engine. Now I'm speeding 55km. This is ridiculous.

I don't know if it has been shared before. But I wonder this. Will the Z4 spark plugs in the stock kits be able to withstand high revs? Will it work if I buy NGK B6HS? Transport + Oko carb + Reed valve + Windowed piston. I did these. I made the adjustments correctly. But I guess I don't see high revs. I was doing 50km with 36t on the stock engine. Now I'm speeding 55km. This is ridiculous.
I have a feeling you are at the limits of the stock ports. Throwing a bunch of parts at it is only going to do so much. Also, if you are running the stock exhaust system, it wll severely hold you back. You need to look into a real MZ65, a direct copy of the real MZ65 like the Nasty Jack "Hyper Power", or a WC80 pipe if higher rpm power is what you want.

A spark plug isn't going to do a whole lot for you. The NGK is a definite improvement as the cheap plugs the engines come with are notoriously crappy and low quality.

I have a feeling you are at the limits of the stock ports. Throwing a bunch of parts at it is only going to do so much. Also, if you are running the stock exhaust system, it wll severely hold you back. You need to look into a real MZ65, a direct copy of the real MZ65 like the Nasty Jack "Hyper Power", or a WC80 pipe if higher rpm power is what you want.

A spark plug isn't going to do a whole lot for you. The NGK is a definite improvement as the cheap plugs the engines come with are notoriously crappy and low quality.
I think you're right. Has stock exhaust but no muffler

damn these exhausts are so expensive

The Nasty Jack is $70. In the world of "decent" bolt on pipes for these engines, it's not a bad deal. A real mz65 will easily cost double that.
OP is in Turkey, so shipping it around the globe is prohibitive. Probably cost more than his whole bike. He might be better off getting a jog pipe from aliexpress and finding someone to modify it.

OP is in Turkey, so shipping it around the globe is prohibitive. Probably cost more than his whole bike. He might be better off getting a jog pipe from aliexpress and finding someone to modify it.
Very true. This bike cost me the same price as the motorcycle. Total 10,000 TL .

Back