Made a few purchases

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yea, it's hard to not look at new toys with tax season here. I'm taking the money I get to help pay down some credit card debt from when my cat had a seizure. $2000 bill, plus a crown that was needed.
I lost my old cat before Christmas, unfortunately I racked up some bills leading up to that to find out he had bone cancer and was too far progressed.

Yea, it's hard to not look at new toys with tax season here. I'm taking the money I get to help pay down some credit card debt from when my cat had a seizure. $2000 bill, plus a crown that was needed.
Gotta take care of the fur babies though, we have 3 dogs and they are like family

Hopefully you get something back. I've got a massive $170 federal return. Thanks Biden.

Back