Anyone else grab a phatmoto rover before sale ended for 499.00 any info good bad ugly

Drilling into it it's pretty high quality aluminum and very heavy.

I think they will live a long life with the stock engine, but with a GX200 clone engine, I don't think any bike frame will live too long, but one youtuber has been running his with a 176cc for a couple years.

I am very tempted to get a second one especially if the China girl swap works well.
Do you think it would survive with a slight hopped up 3hp? Slightly hopped up I mean a 20mm round slide carb and aluminum flywheel and con rod. Nothing major.

Do you think it would survive with a slight hopped up 3hp? Slightly hopped up I mean a 20mm round slide carb and aluminum flywheel and con rod. Nothing major.
Yeah, especially because you aren't too heavy of a rider.

Stock engine is 3HP, governorless is probably close to 4 (they ship this way now.)

HP doesn't break things, Torque does.

Awesome! Im not a fan of yellow but it looks pretty good...I'd flip that muffler so it points toward the back. I had a minibike with a 105cc on it and the muffler pointed toward the front and when I'd ride it my leg would smell like exhaust afterwards and stink.
The yellow can be fixed.

Back