Just dropped the hammer on this one. KKBikes K26S

The rack is by Rad but many racks will fit these Fat Tire E Bike Frames. I'm sure there's a rear rack to fit that KK26s
The bags were on my Electra beach cruiser pedal bicycle They were a perfect color and fit for Rover
Yeah I carry tools, extra tube, patch kit, air pump, cable lock and an extra battery for double the range.
2 batteries is the only way to ride if ya don't want to PAS all the time.

More and more E Bikes are coming with batteries that only fit in their frames
Their doing this to force the buyer to buy their batteries in the future because that's the only battery that will fit in their frames.
Rad Power Bikes did this to the Rover 6 it has an in/frame battery

The Rover 5 has a battery tray that mounts on the frame
So by switching battery trays many aftermarket batteries Dolphin, Shark etc can be used Or just slap on a 52v battey bah
Your not locked into just using the battery Rad offers, Or just ditch the battery tray and slap on a 52v strap on battery bag.
But I'm sure modifications can be made to any fat tire E bike to use any aftermarket battery
That's the one thing... An extra battery is $600

I am planning on riding this 16 miles, 2x a day 9 hours apart. First, I have to see the savings on my truck come to fruition then I can get another battery. I figure in 6 months this will have paid for itself, hopefully. When I was on my MB and didn't commute as far, I only put about 1,000 miles a year on my truck. It is a 2001 7.3 with only 175K miles or is it 202K? I asked that in Val Kilmer's voice in The Salton Sea

I presume you’ll be plugging it in at work? That should be enough all throttle no PAS.

If not, unless there’s a lot of PAS, trip may be all pedal getting home with the beer.
Or whatever ya bring home...

Two batteries, I do my 40-mile runs to the next town hauling butt, and have battery left over.

One thing that is a huge difference, maybe due to the tires and smoothness. On my M/B anything over 30 mph felt sketchy to me. On this thing, 30 mph feels slow.

One thing that is a huge difference, maybe due to the tires and smoothness. On my M/B anything over 30 mph felt sketchy to me. On this thing, 30 mph feels slow.
You don't have vibrations and an engine screaming in your ear , :ROFLMAO:
Fat Tire E bikes are made strong and built good

Back