Just dropped the hammer on this one. KKBikes K26S

Freddy Snottgrass

Local time
8:18 AM
I'll let you know if the YouTube reviewers are honest.

Electric Bike for Adults Fat Tire Ebike 26 Inch Electric Bicycles for Men Mountain Beach Snow Bike 750W BAFANG Motor 17.5Ah LG Battery E Bike Shimano 8 Speed Gears https://a.co/d/dJ7zyKm

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'll let you know if the YouTube reviewers are honest.

Electric Bike for Adults Fat Tire Ebike 26 Inch Electric Bicycles for Men Mountain Beach Snow Bike 750W BAFANG Motor 17.5Ah LG Battery E Bike Shimano 8 Speed Gears https://a.co/d/dJ7zyKm
I see...lol...You've turned you back on the "Dark Side"...lol.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"...lol...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Honestly it is more like I need something more dependable for work commuting. I'm gonna pay $20 a week in fuel and maintenance for my power stroke F-250 just to get to work. This thing will be paid off in 100 weeks of savings... Wait... Maybe I'm not saving any money.

EDIT: My math was wrong. 20 bucks a day, 100 a week .... Paid off in 20 weeks.... Okay now I'm not confused.

Zak, dunno your area but here you can sell the box that bike comes in for $35 or so. Don't destroy it opening it. If it's one of those boxes that are 1/2in thick it will sell on craigs. They're crazy expensive if you buy one new. This is an example of a reg bike box. Ebikes are way tougher due to the weight.

Bike shipping box - $10 (Denver)​

00r0r_3Aw0XllCWc3z_1320MM_600x450.jpg

Thanks Darwin! I think I will take your advice and sell it. I have a habit of keeping boxes for things like my TV and blah blah since I live in a little apartment and I am planning on buying some property someday (hopefully soon).

Back