How do you Improve the Grip of a Drive Roller?

Do you have a link, part number, or photo? Does it fit on Dax Friction Drives?

What the Urethane wheels? I think they would fit a Dax kit. bumblebee has them on there website. I rode my bike last night and the roads were damp and it didn't even slip it was awesome. I hit a couple big puddles and it started to slip then but going through grass it didn't slip one bit or in the sand..I was impressed.

I have over 1,000 miles on my drive wheel and it hasn't worn out at all! Its great! I highly recoomend any urethane roller..

I'll have to see if the inside diameter is the same, and if it has locking screws (grub screws).
pollyroller.jpg

It makes sense that a urethane roller can work if the right hardness. Urethane rollers are used in things like conveyors, printers, printing presses, and in robotics.

I like this kit, from the website photos. $300 for complete kit, 10lb overall weight, itty bitty motor, but it's only $90 for a replacement engine if you blow one. Looks like a good deal for someone going a short distance they might pedal anyway.
What the Urethane wheels? I think they would fit a Dax kit. bumblebee has them on there website. I rode my bike last night and the roads were damp and it didn't even slip it was awesome. I hit a couple big puddles and it started to slip then but going through grass it didn't slip one bit or in the sand..I was impressed.

Its a 3/8ths diameter in the center. For distance. I ride 30miles everyday to work 15miles to work and 15miles back. It will surprise you. When I 1st bought it I thought it wasnt going to be very powerful but it goes 27-30mph. It has been very reliable for me. As you all know i highly recommend this kit for reliability. Its a good assist for the hills but i live in florida now so its not an issue! But it takes me up the bridges no problem. I mean it doesn't fly up em but it will make it. Ya i like the 90$ bucks for a replacement engine.and bumblebee does there labor for free they charge parts only! So for $90 you ship them your kit and they replace the motor free labor. Im mechanically inclined so i fix my own but for the people who arent thats a good deal. Im in the process of building a 3wheel bike outta a honda 50cc and im gonna ask them if they can make me a drive wheel for it..

Back