Great Bike/Horn with Battery for Ebike

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 4613

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
In my experience it's best to have 2 lights. Mounted side by side doesn't take up much room. 1 to light up right in front of you like a low beam. The other pointed like a high beam. Got snacked in the head by a low hanging tree branch just using a light pointed to right in front of me, didn't see it at all. Fortunately, I was wearing a helmet.

The two head lights, that's a good idea. I will try that. I also use two red lights, one rear and one front, for added visibility. Once or twice my head also hit a low hanging tree branch while riding. The helmet, similar to the headgear in amateur boxing, limits your vision of objects coming towards you that are above your eyebrows.

Consider a helmet light as an addition. It always is aimed at wherever you are looking.

Helmet Light.jpg

This product would be good as a light and pedestrian horn. I have my pedestrian horn on the right handlebar and a closed-compartment vehicle horn on the left handlebar.

Now that sounds like another pot induced pipe dream...lol...lol...Or Bong hit...lol.

I said space station, people on the roads still have trouble seeing, well until I point my on head lamp right in their face. 25,000 lumens right in the eyes usually stops them pretty quick. lol. People in my town drive like morons. An I have over 100,000 lumens, I want to be seen when riding, especially at night. When I'm riding it's like a bubble of day time is surrounding me, a halo of light around me. I just need some angels singing " ahhhhhhhhh", while playing harpsichords to follow me around now.

Back