Looking at helmets.

I actually have a German friend here in town who is named Helmut so I am always confusing the spellings of helmut and helmet...lol.

I will correct my spelling on that other post...lol.
This is a Helmut, da. I have one and it is a great skid lid.
Big too. I got the extra large, I have 7 3/8 fat head. Fits nice not too tight.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This is a Helmut, da. I have one and it is a great skid lid.
Big too. I got the extra large, I have 7 3/8 fat head. Fits nice not too tight.
Ja, das ist gut...Jawohl...Jawohl...lol

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I went ahead and ordered the same Helmet that you have @DAMIEN1307. Price is right, I like the visor, and the little light is a bonus feature. Maybe down the road I will invest more in a "nicer" helmet. The only exception to that will be if it doesn't fit my planet sized cranium, and then I will go for the ILM with all the bells and whistles.

When my eBike was working, I went and bought a $90 Specialized. It's assuring having a highly rated helmet and not having it weigh a ton. I had thought of motorcycle helmets at the time; smaller ones.

I went ahead and ordered the same Helmet that you have @DAMIEN1307. Price is right, I like the visor, and the little light is a bonus feature. Maybe down the road I will invest more in a "nicer" helmet. The only exception to that will be if it doesn't fit my planet sized cranium, and then I will go for the ILM with all the bells and whistles.
Be honest, you picked that 1 because I said it was my favorite.

The helmet fits great and is quite comfortable. The little plastic visor it comes with doesn't work on my helmet for some reason, but I am ok with it as it allows me to simply turn the visor over and wear it flipped up when I don't want to use it.

Yours truly as the best looking ugly model ever.
20240305_110946.jpg
20240305_111019.jpg

The little plastic visor it comes with doesn't work on my helmet for some reason
That is strange, there is only three points where it attaches to the helmet and should just snap right on to it...At least you can return it since it was ordered from Amazon but I would want that visor if I were you.

Back