Tires going from 26" with regular tires to 24" with balloon tires

Cool thanks man I am gonna order the amped ones tonight, I thought he made mounts as a product already, I'm new to the forums. Look pretty sweet and that chain ten, hopefully it cost you a lot less than the ones I seen, ridiculous price they got em at. Thanks for the info and yeah still post those new mounts.

I was able to save the end user 20% off the price of the ridley tensioner. Not much but it beats a stick in the eye.

We are calling this line "Holy Mackerel bike Products"... HMB for short.

Only reason we did the remake on them is because Ridley sold out a few months back and I do not believe they are making the MB products anymore.

Ill keep you posted as the new products arrive..

Thanks
Justin

Hey Justin, When do you anticipate having the HMB products available, ie chain tensioner. As stated earlier, I'm waiting on my engine mounts and sprocket adapter from Jim, although I see you the 110 adapters also. I'll hang loose for a few more day hoping to get Jim's stuff soon. Approx tensioner price?

PHP:
I have 10 chain tensioners here now. I can sell them for 140.00. Mounts came just now.. Heres some quick pics.. Look how the rear mount can be offset or regular just by spinning the inner piece. Front mount can be offset as well. I can offer these for 160.00. He also is making a billet keg can gas tank that sounds as if its gonna be pretty nice. He is using the bracket idea from my can as shown rest will be in billet. We have about 60 CB110's in stock with another 100 on order. Trying to stop the out of stock thing from happening all together.
IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

Justin

All those parts look nice, those motor mounts are wicked how they are adjustable, I'll be picking up a chain tensioner for sure , need to save some cash, getting my motor kit today so excited!

Back