F2 mod?

From what I've heard the F2 is basically a straight pipe. Maybe cutting the stinger off and putting a smaller diameter stinger would help.
I had one on my 1st build, was a yd100 and i put a stinger made from a spray paint can lol.
To me it was awesome (extremely loud) but awsome.
Then again..... I was a noob (with only the stock pipe for comparison)......what did I know.

I had one on my 1st build, was a yd100 and i put a stinger made from a spray paint can lol.
To me it was awesome (extremely loud) but awsome.
Then again..... I was a noob (with only the stock pipe for comparison)......what did I know.
Scratch that it was without the stinger i liked, it suxed like the stock pipe with it lol

So I took the jug off last night. I left a lip on the bottom of the exhaust port on the piston side when I originally port matched. This time I raided the exhaust side roughly 1.5mm, lowered intake about the same. Widened exhaust at the top and widened the intake on the bottom and gave the top of the port more of a rounded edge(it’s still more square than the exhaust. I cleaned transfers with 1500 grit sandpaper. From the top of the cylinder I dug into the transfers on the back of the cylinder side just enough to make an almost sharp edge in hopes that the intake gasses would be directed more upward. I took a little off the top because there was a nasty lip on both sides. I sanded the header pipe to match my exhaust port. I did the same with both intake, exhaust, and the gasket that goes at the base of the jug. Ran really high idle when I first started but she calmed down after about 30 seconds. It was a lot louder but it pulls harder than any bike I’ve built all the way to top speed! I’m running a 32 tooth on 26”rims. I’m tempted to go back to my 28 tooth! Oh I also left a small lip on the bottom of the exhaust port on the piston side but I sanded it so that it was rounded upwards. This combination works! I know I would have got better results with a degree wheel but I’m very impressed and lucky I was able to do this by eye. I’ve ported all my motors like this so I’ve gotten a lot better with this apparently

Back