E-bike mileage & PAS levels.

Glad to hear you have been range testing your bike, I did not know if you had anytime to perform your test on your ebike.

Also I did forget to say in my above post, that I was pedaling in my tests. Ghost pedaling that is. My single speed 125lbs ebike. My ebike is a tank to pedal without battery.

Lmao I know i had to pedal it once for 4 miles with no power. I thought I was going to have a heart attack b4 I got back home.🤣😂🤣
I multi-task my rides and I also track my distance with GPS on my phone as it is more accurate on the actual range and speed than the odometer/speedometer.

I also wouldn't say my figures are the most accurate. They could be plus or minus 10 miles for all I know.

As for pedal resistance, I would state mine as a notch or two below ghost pedaling. I am still putting in effort, but not exactly straining myself either. If I keep it up for an hour or more my legs will be quite tired.
I'm not gonna pedal all day in PAS to test my battery range so you won't be getting any test results from me :LOL:
You honestly don't really need to. Notice my first 2 levels were either a half a charge or multiple rides on the same charge. I am curious about my range, but not THAT curious. I only ride for 2 to 3 hours tops in a day on my longest rides.

I multi-task my rides and I also track my distance with GPS on my phone as it is more accurate on the actual range and speed than the odometer/speedometer.

I also wouldn't say my figures are the most accurate. They could be plus or minus 10 miles for all I know.

As for pedal resistance, I would state mine as a notch or two below ghost pedaling. I am still putting in effort, but not exactly straining myself either. If I keep it up for an hour or more my legs will be quite tired.

You honestly don't really need to. Notice my first 2 levels were either a half a charge or multiple rides on the same charge. I am curious about my range, but not THAT curious. I only ride for 2 to 3 hours tops in a day on my longest rides.
2 to 3 hours, best guess is 40 to 60 mile ride, correct?

I didn't realize the energy density of these batteries. Thanks for the study, I had no idea there is so much available energy stored in them.

Side question, do you power them up from the coal fired plant down the road? Just asking out of curiosity.

I didn't realize the energy density of these batteries. Thanks for the study, I had no idea there is so much available energy stored in them.

Side question, do you power them up from the coal fired plant down the road? Just asking out of curiosity.
Is that question in regards to me?

Back