Bikberry mag wheel

OrionSphere

Local time
1:01 PM
Update for everyone, I contacted bikeberry customer support and asked about a replacement axle for the mag wheel, we chatted and I showed some videos and deduced that the axle is not the problem, the rim was actually bent.

He asked for my address and I have a new mag rim on the way.. I was not expecting them to provide me with a new one

Screenshot_20240327_171024_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240327_171210_Chrome.jpg

Oh it came bent, I thought it developed a bend after you rode the bike for a while

Yep, aluminum chinesium mag wheel can be bent in shipping

Update for everyone, I contacted bikeberry customer support and asked about a replacement axle for the mag wheel, we chatted and I showed some videos and deduced that the axle is not the problem, the rim was actually bent.

He asked for my address and I have a new mag rim on the way.. I was not expecting them to provide me with a new one
Contact BB, tell them you received your mag wheels ok but the front mag is warped but at the same time telling them the rear one was fine and see if they will just replace it for you,

I know that BB is not the best if it comes to warranty issues but it is worth a try.

Your 3 spoker mag is the first I have heard of that came to someone in warped condition.
I am glad that they didn't give you a song and dance about it and actually honoured a warranty...lol.

Back