Bending frames?

Cool, I had no idea Huffy's had value. Some models are valuable. Damn back in the day in my hood Huffy's were for poor folks and treated them as such. They were affordable but built like tanks.

How much are vintage Huffy bikes worth?​

It depends on a few factors, such as the condition of the bike, the year it was made, and the model. Generally speaking, a vintage Huffy bike can sell for anywhere from $50 to $500.

Cool, I had no idea Huffy's had value. Some models are valuable. Damn back in the day in my hood Huffy's were for poor folks and treated them as such. They were affordable but built like tanks.

How much are vintage Huffy bikes worth?​

It depends on a few factors, such as the condition of the bike, the year it was made, and the model. Generally speaking, a vintage Huffy bike can sell for anywhere from $50 to $500.
I never knew what year it was as it had no plate with any information. If I had to guess it was from the 70's or 80's. I just know it was a more vintage Roadside model. Looks similar to the current line of Walmart Cranbrook, but easily weighed 50% more. The frame on that thing was quite beefy. Out the door with taxes I paid about 190ish from memory. I have seen them for sale on ebay for 150 to 200 a few times.

Back