ANYbody knows MB clubs from NYC?

PLEASE DONT CALL IT A WAR! this is not a war, we are not doing anything illegal nor are we being revolutionary, but if you put it like that, the powers that be WILL take a set against us. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE, PLEASE!

First we need a name,... for now we can call it the
"New York Moto Bikers Club" hence forth to be known as the "N.Y.M.B.C". Ill come up with a logo when I have a chance.

I'll join if we could have a butterfly going in for a landing on a pansy for a back patch?

As funny as it sounds, I could whip up some cool airbrushed butterflies on the back of T-shirts to push an echo-friendly theme.

The real way to do it, is to get about 1,000 of us together from the board and shut down Wall Street for the day. Just park in the street, invite CNN and have a block party of sorts!

I live in a tougher LEO area of WNY. I outfitted my bike w/LED lights off of my magento. I tune my idle to where I'm ok with pedaling. The bike runs quiet w/ a packed exaust and no problems so far. I'd be lying if I said I have not gotten some funny looks, I even had a cop wait infront of my house while I threw the bike over my neighbors (behind me) fence.

Always pedal and hook up a light to your magneto in NY! It's easy! If you get gripped, tell 'em you heard the motor running because the gas tank runs the light for a full year (batteries pollute and cost 10X more)! If it goes further before a Judge, tell him the same thing. I was under pedal power while the bike was at idle for my lights. Have you seen the way these people drive your Honor? I was just trying to be safe, didn't the Squad car have a video recorder? You'll see me pedal!

Your not a chick are you?
(no offense intended to our female members)
I was thinking something a bit more... MANLY...lol Something on the idea of this forums engine and peddles "MBC" logo.
I will of course collect all ideas for a logo from interested parties and after we have weeded out the more...."avantguard" submissions we well all get a chance to vote on it, but I'm not wearing any flowers or butterfly's on my patch.
Are you interested in joining up?
So far very few of you have stepped up... it makes me wonder if its worth the effort.
PROVE ME WRONG!
Please contact me in P/M.
BBB

Last edited:
UPDATE: working on number for the Crew by

1. handing out fliers around the city to fellow bikers and shop
2. Starting a Club in my college LAGCC
3. Working on a site for us
4. Got my friends over at Anime Junkies Forum working on a logo and designs

Am going to work on a Monthly event calender when the site is up and running. Stay safe everyone ! Keep your AC's on High.

Legalize Moto Bikes Now!

UPDATE: working on number for the Crew by

1. handing out fliers around the city to fellow bikers and shop
2. Starting a Club in my college LAGCC
3. Working on a site for us
4. Got my friends over at Anime Junkies Forum working on a logo and designs

Am going to work on a Monthly event calender when the site is up and running. Stay safe everyone ! Keep your AC's on High.

Now there ya go... Thats what I meant by stepping up guys!
Way to go Dark6ness!

I'm working the legal end of it, I've got my local representatives ear and with some help from another M/Ber that works for the D.M.V. we are writing up the suggested legislation.
Once we have that in hand we need 500 signatures on a petition to get it on the floor of the state senate.
If I have to I'll PM every rider from New York, in BOTH forums to collect the signatures we need.

STEP UP N.Y. RIDERS WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Want to stop feeling nervous about riding?

Want to stop hitting that kill switch then peddling your brains out and HOPE the Cop didn't hear it?

We aren't doing any thing wrong if we get the laws changed!

Its easy, just please respond when contacted about signing up!
(or even better YOU contact US to show your support for our Hobby)
BBB

Last edited:
Most people don't want their names to be known to each other. Let me know where to send a letter, I'll even write it it you want. I'm also quite familure with the laws and could think of more than a few good angles to argue.

Coordinate our efforts upon one office and raise holy heck! I've got at least three people local to me that will do so! Get the media involved, along with the other board, and we'll stand a chance.

Our NY Officals just shot down a proposed e-bike expansion bill. Professor is very well versed and was following closely.

The letter should conclude; As a NYS Elected Leader, you expect me to work for Chinese wages, tax me into a Chinese lifestyle. As our Lawmaker, the least you could do is let us get to work like they do in China. No offense if you are Chinese.

Stand in front of a TV Camera saying that and the rest of NY would cheer for us, but it's getting the Liberal backed media to air it! They are in bed together and it's tough here.

Most people don't want their names to be known to each other. Let me know where to send a letter, I'll even write it it you want. I'm also quite familure with the laws and could think of more than a few good angles to argue.

Coordinate our efforts upon one office and raise holy heck! I've got at least three people local to me that will do so! Get the media involved, along with the other board, and we'll stand a chance.

Our NY Officals just shot down a proposed e-bike expansion bill. Professor is very well versed and was following closely.

The letter should conclude; As a NYS Elected Leader, you expect me to work for Chinese wages, tax me into a Chinese lifestyle. As our Lawmaker, the least you could do is let us get to work like they do in China. No offense if you are Chinese.

Stand in front of a TV Camera saying that and the rest of NY would cheer for us, but it's getting the Liberal backed media to air it! They are in bed together and it's tough here.
That was a worthy post, mort. Congrats!

Here's to hoping that teachers can teach others to teach about local government. That's the conservative way, isn't it??

I'm just so depressed and fed up with what's going on Sparky. Nobody wants to stick up for themselves anymore and these people in power don't really deserve the respect that their Office holds.

Honestly this is BS! up here!

Back