A challenge in finding a decent suspension fork…

It’s all good…I’m after the black & chrome with disc type 2. This solves multiple problems and I get to keep my dumpster find which I have named ‘Beto,’ in honor of Pepito. Lol.
I also have those forks!! They look amazing!! I ordered the black and chrome and seller sent all black saying his shipment was messed up and that’s all they had. He took 15% off. Disappointed they aren’t what I ordered but they look good.

The forks in GWs post are for 1 1/8. If you look around on eBay you’ll see some sellers are cheaper than others and have free shipping

I also have those forks!! They look amazing!! I ordered the black and chrome and seller sent all black saying his shipment was messed up and that’s all they had. He took 15% off. Disappointed they aren’t what I ordered but they look good.

The forks in GWs post are for 1 1/8. If you look around on eBay you’ll see some sellers are cheaper than others and have free shipping
What bike did you put them on? I want to put them on my cranbrook at some point. It would really match the vibe I'm going for.
20230706_142815.jpg

What bike did you put them on? I want to put them on my cranbrook at some point. It would really match the vibe I'm going for.
View attachment 197684
I put them on my beach cruiser. It’s not a cranbrook but very similar frame. It raised the bike up a few inches. It handles really nice. You can can cut them down if you don’t like the added height. They would look great on your bike.

Attachments

• IMG_6539.jpeg
    IMG_6539.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 79
I put them on my beach cruiser. It’s not a cranbrook but very similar frame. It raised the bike up a few inches. It handles really nice. You can can cut them down if you don’t like the added height. They would look great on your bike.
Are you running 24 inch mags?

Back