Adding suspension fork

Meh! Bunch of soft little leisure men!

Real motorized bikers ride their rigid frames over speed bumps at 30MPH, and REVEL in the pain! Don't need no suspension!

Just kiddin'...
Where I ride I only need the seat springs. I don't ride on rough roads

Real motorized bikers ride their rigid frames over speed bumps at 30MPH, and REVEL in the pain! Don't need no suspension!

Just kiddin'...
Thats exactly what I do, arthritis and all...lol...I DO have a rather wide, plush, springy seat though...lol.

Thats exactly what I do, arthritis and all...lol...I DO have a rather wide, plush, springy seat though...lol.
The roads are so beat here. The countryside is beautiful but the roads were cheaply built to begin with and very little maintenance plus a steady stream of log and gravel trucks makes for some bone rattling rides.

Just kiddin'...
It’s true. What did Clint Eastwood say? ‘A man has got to know his limitations.’

Just kiddin'...

The roads are so beat here. The countryside is beautiful but the roads were cheaply built to begin with and very little maintenance plus a steady stream of log and gravel trucks makes for some bone rattling rides.
That's the new thing in cycling: gravel bikes...

tires do act as a low travel suspension which is why fatter tires are comfier but even the biggest of balloon tires has very little travel.

Back