48/50cc sprocket change/upgrade time and more.

Local time
12:16 AM
hello i decided to go all out on my bike this will be a permanent means of transportation year around and was wondering whats an optimized sprocket size for a 150-154 rider?

most i get is 25/30 mph looking to get a bit more top speed out of a sprocket as currently i am running a 44t sprocket which is fair but need more juice as 35mph on a china girl (pure ebay) sounds like its pushing it, i have found that i however will not be opting in for disc brakes and rather just order pads from china in bulk to keep on board my rig in a n under neck bag carriage.

In addition i will be adding in a mini home tool set (cheap) as to keep the cost and weight down in toolary.

I also think its time for a front fork upgrade as well due to constant play issues found in cheap front solid forks i am interested in learning more of the PROS & CONS of using Triple Tree and Dual Springer Forks.

Im most interested in the "Tree type forks" but the value of said fork is about $25-40 dollars more expensive then that of a Double Springer fork.

It has also been said from the knowledge that i know is that Springers are "Not For" speeds higher then 30mph alongside that i may note that next year or maybe mid time this summer, i will be buying a second motor "49cc as well" to hinder or prevent any tickets, issues, and problems that may come along with RCW. WA state codes.

"I by all means have bullet proof read all the posting and concider this one a
SERIOUS legitimate post."

hello i decided to go all out on my bike this will be a permanent means of transportation year around and was wondering whats an optimized sprocket size for a 150-154 rider?

most i get is 25/30 mph looking to get a bit more top speed out of a sprocket as currently i am running a 44t sprocket which is fair but need more juice as 35mph on a china girl (pure ebay) sounds like its pushing it, i have found that i however will not be opting in for disc brakes and rather just order pads from china in bulk to keep on board my rig in a n under neck bag carriage.

In addition i will be adding in a mini home tool set (cheap) as to keep the cost and weight down in toolary.

I also think its time for a front fork upgrade as well due to constant play issues found in cheap front solid forks i am interested in learning more of the PROS & CONS of using Triple Tree and Dual Springer Forks.

Im most interested in the "Tree type forks" but the value of said fork is about $25-40 dollars more expensive then that of a Double Springer fork.

It has also been said from the knowledge that i know is that Springers are "Not For" speeds higher then 30mph alongside that i may note that next year or maybe mid time this summer, i will be buying a second motor "49cc as well" to hinder or prevent any tickets, issues, and problems that may come along with RCW. WA state codes.

"I by all means have bullet proof read all the posting and concider this one a
SERIOUS legitimate post."

Can you find the RPM/speed calculations I posted for your 44t on 700c x 38mm tyres to illustrate what the engine is doing at 25, 30, 35mph? My
Also what options are available to you? If the next smaller sprocket is the 41t that could be the place to start. I don't know if that would increase your top speed, it depends what the limiting factor is at the moment.

Can you find the RPM/speed calculations I posted for your 44t on 700c x 38mm tyres to illustrate what the engine is doing at 25, 30, 35mph? My
Also what options are available to you? If the next smaller sprocket is the 41t that could be the place to start. I don't know if that would increase your top speed, it depends what the limiting factor is at the moment.

I'll get back to you with GPS rpm records as soon as possible will have to wait sometime though as the new tensioners on order.

Back