Windjammer

CENTURION

Local time
9:06 PM
Full suspension, folding, chain drive 33 cc, pull start. Seems as convenient as a FD.

Attachments

• wind.jpg
    wind.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 173
That looks like a fun bike. Funny though, they put full suspension on a folding bike, a bike that should never be offroaded, lest she break in half.

Yeah those small tires are sensitive to everything. Very fun size bike to ride casually.

I tried to find the source of bike being supplied with "aircraft aluminium". I only found alarmingly cheap. Or the same price as the $900 MB but with no motor.

These bikes are designed to be light, for light travel. Slow at that, they don't even gear up that high.

I like the simple chain drive. I do not like unknown and no detail bike being sold with it. 900 is a lot..

It's a good design, I just got my hands on a 4 mix stihl motor that is gunna become my winter chain drive project.

If you follow my project and you are willing to build your own motor
mount, you can duplicate this design and use a more powerful motor,
any motor that has a 76mm clutch will fit, 2 stroke or 4 stroke.

Yeah that's a nice build. Did you ever get a good look at the inside of those gear boxes? I like the oil plugs, but I'm curious about the bearings. I've never gotten my hands on one but it seems sturdy enough, I would use a nice, thick gear oil?

The challenge itself is a 4 mix motor is free, and does use a 54mm clutch, so i have some options as far as the drive train goes, stanton has a great selection of different clutch bells.

It's a cool motor, 2 stroke fuel, in a 4stroke system. No oil pan.

Thanks for the link!

Back