Whizzer wiring

Sorry, I don't make wiring harnesses.

I just helped repair one that had been all cut up.

If you need one I suggest you contact Whizzer USA and order the correct one for your motorbike.

It is important to get the correct version as they are different from year to year.

Have fun,

Looks like my wiring harness work has worked out, as he now has FIRE!

Have fun,

WELL.....Looks like the Pacemaker ll has made it's way to eBay, it looks like your wiring harness didn't have The FIRE, as the Pacemaker is being auction....by parts.
Such a shame....Well u win some...u lose some.
Maybe he can still contact Woodstock, after all, it was a basket case.

Ray

I seen that on eBay too..all in pieces. Doesn't look like it was cured does it? Someone on this thread was boasting it was. Wasn't me!

I don't think this person had any plans of keeping this Pacemaker, was out to put back together as fast as possible to make a quick buck. which is ok, i don't like giving info tho when it seems to go with out any real care. just my 2 cents.

Ray

Turn signal

I recently installed the turn signal kit and connected everything up all the colors matched your description. New battery flasher etc. still no turn signals. I injected 12v to each side and both lights on that side lit up so it tells me the wiring front to back is good. You mentioned cleaning the turn signal switch and I did but not sure I cleaned the right parts. I took the slide handle off mad model the slide piece over and cleaned it with 600 grit and alchcchol Still no turn signals. All other lights and horn works. What am I missing? Looks like the problem is somewhere between switch and flasher. what causes the flasher to provide the power to each light side and maybe I can start ther and work back toward the switch..I am close but not quite there. Thanks for all your help.. tom

Trouble shooting a flasher

Quentin, what is the easiest way to check a two pole flasher in a 2003

i cleaned turn signal switch contacts verified all the wiring is good by I née ting 12v to each side and both lights on that side lite up. I switched out the flasher but got same result not flashers. I understand there is no grounds of if I use a 12 v .prob ,on the flasher wi LLC it they'll me anything?The harness is nest all hacked up so should not be a bi g problem,I just can't thing of next stop. Any suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
On side of flasher is +12 volts [gray wire from key switch] and is same wire connected to horn. The other side of the flasher is connected to the switch in the left handlebar, which is connected to the blue and orange wires. Check for 12 volts at flasher, however don't assume flasher is good. You can attach a 12 volt bulb to the output of flasher and it should blink if flasher is good.

Have fun,

On side of flasher is +12 volts [gray wire from key switch] and is same wire connected to horn. The other side of the flasher is connected to the switch in the left handlebar, which is connected to the blue and orange wires. Check for 12 volts at flasher, however don't assume flasher is good. You can attach a 12 volt bulb to the output of flasher and it should blink if flasher is good.

Have fun,
what are the 2 gray wires with a white connector on them and not connected to anything , coming out of the harness and dangles down by the horn ? 1999 WC1

Back