What other ride do you drive daily?

b4d6492eccd62001c3ba9f7b35bd5f27.jpg

Ahhh...The difference between men and boys...The price of the "toys"...lol...lol.
I still play with blocks, cars, ride bikes, paint, and pretend. (I play with e gine blocks, work on cars, ride motorized bikes/motorcycles, paint said objects, and pretend they are faster than they actually are)

I get weirded out when someone calls a car from the 80s or 90s "retro, classic, or vintage" and I am part of the newer generation. To be fair most of my generation is a waste of atoms.
Have you noticed how the "oldies" radio stations are playing stuff from the 80's and 90's even the 00's. I consider oldies as 60's and pre-disco 70's.
I've owned a 64 Austin Healey Sprite, same as an MG Midget since 1990 which is now sitting waiting for an engine rebuild.

The worst gen are those born in the 50s for years there has been talk of putting them all on an island or in a nursing home. There horrible but not as bad as those born in the 60s omg there all metal head hardly bathe and have bad attitudes btw I was born in the 60s lol well 69 lol

Back