Transmission Upgrade?

Pyromaniacs1

Local time
12:23 PM
Don't really want to shell out $120 for a new transmission so I was wondering what I could do to upgrade my 49cc/53cc 4 stroke kit transmission? I got my kit from ebay and I have a straight shaft. I saw a video of a guy saying that you can insert a 15x20x4 bearing into the front hole, and then another video saying that the drive gear can be replaced by a freewheel (don't know the measurements required). If the information is correct, the first one seems easy enough, but I'm not sure about the measurement required for the second one, does anyone know it and does my information seem correct?

Don't really want to shell out $120 for a new transmission so I was wondering what I could do to upgrade my 49cc/53cc 4 stroke kit transmission? I got my kit from ebay and I have a straight shaft. I saw a video of a guy saying that you can insert a 15x20x4 bearing into the front hole, and then another video saying that the drive gear can be replaced by a freewheel (don't know the measurements required). If the information is correct, the first one seems easy enough, but I'm not sure about the measurement required for the second one, does anyone know it and does my information seem correct?
Do you have the necessary tools, equipment, and skills to make these modifications?

Back